Skip to main content
Iowa Attorney General
Main Content

Agency Name Change

A contract amendment is required to change the legal name of a subrecipient agency in the CVAD grant management system. 

An agency name change request must be submitted to CVAD along with copies of the official documentation supporting the legal action. This legal action generally involves non-profit agencies and results in approval of the Amendment to the Charter on file with the Secretary of State. CVAD will in turn review the documentation and amend existing CVAD contracts to reflect the legal change.

Revised Substitute W-9  and ACH (Automated Clearing House) forms must also be submitted to CVAD before the amendment can be processed.

The agency name change amendment must be approved by CVAD. The contract amendment document must be signed by the subrecipient and CVAD.

Quick Exit
© 2024 State of Iowa Office of the Attorney General. All rights reserved.