Required CVAD Notifications
Subrecipients must provide written notification to CVAD of the following occurrences:
- Any change of address for authorized official, project director, or financial director for the grant-funded project.
- Any lawsuit filed against a CVAD funded project or program. (Note: Notification of EEOC claims or lawsuits claiming discrimination must follow the procedure outlined in Chapter XXIV. Discrimination/Complaint Process.
- Any cessation or interruption of implementation of project activities arising from litigation, loss of staff, or programmatic restructuring
- Change in project site or location
- Change in the name of the person responsible for reporting civil rights findings of discrimination
- Addition of equipment and/or Sensitive Minor Equipment to project budget not previously identified (Note: Sensitive Minor Equipment requires prior approval from CVAD, see Chapter XVI. Allowable Costs and Chapter XVII. Unallowable Costs.
- Change in e-mail address of project director, financial director, authorized official or any personnel funded by this grant
- Any change in the subrecipient’s banking information that is being used for direct deposit payment of CVAD grant funds must be reported. The subrecipient must submit a new Automated Clearing House (ACH) form to their grant manager.
- In the event of a formal allegation of civil rights discrimination, including those related to employment, subrecipients must immediately notify CVAD within ten (10) days. Subrecipients must report, in writing, the status of any on-going investigations to CVAD. A subrecipient may request exemption or modification of this requirement by submitting a written request to CVAD.
- In the event a federal or state court or a federal or state administrative agency makes an adverse finding of discrimination against a subrecipient agency, after a due-process hearing, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, or disability the subrecipient agency must send a copy of the finding to CVAD within ten (10) days.
- Documentation of current registration in the US Federal Governments System for Award Management (SAM) and a valid DUNs number.
- Receipt of any additional federal grant funds to be used for a currently funded CVAD program.
- Non-acceptance of award-submitted on agency letterhead
Subrecipients must provide written notification to CVAD within thirty (30) days from the date of occurrence of any of the following:
- Change in or temporary absence of the project director or financial director
- Change in authorized official.
- Change in grant funded personnel positions. Temporary staff changes should also be reported.