Printable Crime Victim Compensation Applications
The following are printable applications for crime victims. If you have any questions, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions at the link below.
- Primary Victim Application (English) (.pdf)
- Primary Victim Application (Spanish) (.pdf)
- Homicide Survivor Application (English) (.pdf)
- Secondary Victim Application (English) (.pdf)
- Combined Secondary Victim/Homicide Survivor Application (Spanish) (.pdf)
- Complete an application, sign all three releases, and return it to the Crime Victim Compensation Program.
- After reviewing the application, we may request additional information.
- You do not need a lawyer to receive program benefits.
- For frequently-asked questions (FAQs), click here.
Office of the Attorney General of Iowa
Crime Victim Assistance Division
Lucas State Office Building
321 East 12th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
Email: Victim Advocate Lizzie Martin